AUTO BODY SHOP IN EUGENE
At the Kendall Collision Center, we understand how important your vehicle is to you and for over 80 years we continue to strive to provide you with an unrivaled experience. It's our goal to get the job done right the first time, every time.
Whether you have a small dent in your bumper or severe damage, you can rest assured that we'll provide you with the highest level of service. Your satisfaction is our number one priority.
You may have some questions concerning the estimating or collision repair process; this page was designed with those questions in mind.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- We keep our shop equipped with the technology needed to fix today's complex vehicles.
- We keep our technicians up to date through ongoing training.
- We are dedicated to improving the collision repair industry.
- We gladly work with all insurance companies.
- We service all makes and models of vehicles.
- We have on-site rental vehicles available for your convenience.
- We offer tire, brake, and alignment services.
- We offer paintless dent repair.
- We provide free estimates.
- We offer full interior and exterior detail service.
- We can take care of any routine maintenance while your vehicle is repaired.
10 THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE A COLLISION REPAIR:
- Your car is the second largest investment you're likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally by our auto body shop in Eugene.
- Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damage.
- Some insurance companies want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at our repair center and ask that the insurance company inspect the car here.
- You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
- You have the right to go to the repair center of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
- Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you're not sure why one estimate is different from another you've received, please ask us.
- Our repair center features unibody and laser repair equipment certified by I-CAR and ASE-trained technicians.
- Our repair center will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts when specified by your insurance company.
- Our shop offers a lifetime warranty on all collision and paint repairs.
- We can help take the headache out of dealing with insurance companies. Let us help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.
If you have any questions, please ask us. Our trained professionals are ready and willing to help you in any way they can.
For us, satisfying our customers is the most important goal we have.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"The personal attention that your staff provided is what keeps your customers coming back. You have an excellent team! I will definitely refer you to my family and friends!" - Robert B.
"Great team you have! Always going the extra mile to help their customers?greatly appreciated!" - Mr. King
"Fast and friendly service. They were a pleasure to work with. My car looks as good as new! Would recommend them to anyone needing bodywork?" - Beau